Thursday, November 09, 2006

Check out this link http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/forumy/2006/11/donald-rumsfeld-war-crimes-case.php

Its a pretty good article about Donald Rumsfeld. The name that sparks hatred, in my heart for one. I have felt since September 11 that my home country was the wrong place to be. All kind of clandestine laws were put into effect, countries were invaded and people died without legitimate cause. The America in which I was born no longer exists. When people ask me where I am from I cannot say "The US" with the same pride I once could. I understand the hatred of the Iraqi people and most of the Middle East. The government has been taken over by selfish, arrogant fucks. I believe that Bush isn't as bad as people make him out to be, although no saint. He just played along to Dick and Donald. He was young, the son of an ex-president when brought into office and treated like a coached witness. Like this; "In tonights address, what are you gonna say now?" "Goooood." "And what countries make up the evil axis?" "You're going places boy." I believe its gone on like this quite often. There's a difference between taking advice from a Publicist and straight out following orders.

But on a positive note, America spoke. The beauty of democracy, although greatly delayed in my opinion, has reared its head. The American People had the chance to rid the country of the monsters which were controlling it and they did. This is a new day for me. Because I may once again be able to say with pride that I am from the United States of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home