Sunday, March 16, 2008

Its been a while since I've posted. More than one year to be exact. I believe the last tirade I went on was one of our reaction to N. Korea's nuclear test. I'm not quite sure where to start today. I've been drinking a lot. I went to San Francisco last year in December and saw somebody I used to really like. She had not changed a bit. Still the same cynical girl (99% of the time not towards me) I came to have feelings for. It's really complicated, at least for me. I'm not sure if she ever knew of my feelings of if she ever felt the same about me. After I came back to Japan, I never quite got over the reality that my life existed in another area of the world. I started to drink, quite a bit. Then on the eve of a 10 day vacation during New Year's I broke my ankle. I was drinking a bottle of shochu (Japanese stuff, like sake but stronger). I literally went through about 10 liters of the stuff in 10 days. Not heavy drinking in a short period of time, but basically drinking from 11am - 11pm. I haven't been able to pick myself up since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home