Sunday, March 16, 2008

I hope I didn't worry anyone by my last post (mom!). I assumed you read my blog and called, being the good mom that you are. It's not like I'm a raging alcoholic or anything like that. I've just been feeling down in the dumps a little. What's more concerning is that Japan seems to be getting even smaller and more crowded, if anyone can believe that. It's just a little hard having to come back here every time after visiting. It's becoming harder and harder to leave every time (for at least the last two times). However, getting a scooter sure helped things. Being able to say goodbye to the train was a blast, although I still need to ride it once in a while when it rains. So anyway, please don't anyone worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home